Daily Living Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Home Management Task(Light House Keeping/Laundry)
- Medication Reminders
- Running errands/transportation
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Providing companionship, conversation and socialization
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Preparation of light meals and clean up
- Providing verbal medication reminders
- Practice honesty, dependability and confidentiality in all clients and family matters
- Performing basic home management tasks (changing linen, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen)
- Allowing family caregivers the opportunity for relaxation and rest
- Relief for caregivers
- Private Pay
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Veterans Benefits
- Private Insurance(consult with your Health Insurance Provider for coverage information)
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING A HOME HEALTH AGENCY
Licensed & Bonded
We carry liability and workers’ compensation and all employees are bonded.
We interview applicants for the best match possible to meet your needs.
Client care is consistently monitored with phone calls, visits and updated service plans.
We have the highest quality caregivers that exceeds state standards.
Comprehensive Background Checks
All caregivers are screened before beginning any assignments.
Reliance Home Health Services is licensed by the Department of Health & Human Services and we comply with all rules & regulation for personal care, sitter, companion and respite services.
If given the choice, people wish to age in their own homes and we provide the support to do just that. Also, individuals with a medical condition or disability may require our services. Other individuals may need short-term assistance while recovering from an injury or illness. What a relief to know that you can rely on us, Reliance Home Health Services, for all of your home care needs.